Anonymous asked: what would it look like if Bee and Knockout switched colors?
Well, this was interesting.
xarciel asked: NICE THOUGHTS CHALLENGE. Once you get this you have to say 5 nice things about yourself publicly and then send this to 10 of your favorite followers. But not back to me, of course. :)
Oh goodness. Um.
1. I try to keep an open mind about most things. I’m not perfect, but then, nobody is. I like to think i do okay though.
2. I’m actually pretty fond of my appearance. Unless there’s bedhead involved.
3. I can have literally endless patience for some things. And just a lot for most everything else.*
*or maybe I’m just stubborn as hell. I have both these traits in spades. In either case, the net result is the same.
4. And on that note: I am incredibly stubborn. But in a quiet sort of way. It’s usually more of a boon then a bain. Usually.
5. I’m actually looking forward to being salt and pepper. I already have gray hairs (genetic from my dad, who started turning gray at fourteen). I sincerely hope it turns silver the same way my dads did.
Pros of writing TFP mirrorverse with the human kids:
- strangely stereotypical parents Knockout and Breakdown
- fretting mother hen Starscream
- babysitter Soundwave
- Megatron the dad
- science uncle Shockwave